With a vast knowledge of the industry and writing skills that surpass expectations, our writers strive to excel in providing information you want and need. From how to use custom ribbon rolls at a wedding to designing a custom top ribbon, they know their stuff. And now, you can get to know them too. So, say hello to our writers!
Alisha is a true Utahn, although she has been around the world quite a bit. She received her Bachelor of Arts in Print Journalism with a minor in English (she really knows her stuff) from The University of Maine in June 2007. Alisha is socially active on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn. She also speaks several languages, including English, German and Croatian.
Four newspapers, two magazines and a handful of blogs are only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to Alisha’s writing claims. She has been writing most of her life. One of the milestones she has achieved is receiving multiple awards for her poetry as well as having them published in poetry journals. She has worked in many communities and has written several news beats. And, to top it all off, Alisha has recently added editor and marketing specialist to her list of accomplishments.
Publications and Periodicals
- The Maine Campus, Orono, Maine
- Bangor Daily, Bangor, Maine
- Mu Epsilon chapter of Lambda Pi Eta (Honor Society), Orono, Maine
- The Scotsman Pennysaver, Syracuse, New York
- The Goodnews Paper/Magazine, Camillus, New York
- The Post-Standard, Syracuse, New York
- Table Hopping Magazine, Syracuse, New York
- The Valley Journals, South Jordan, Utah
- City Weekly, Salt Lake City, Utah
- Bear Bottom Mining, Kaysville, Utah
- Coller Industries Incorporated, Salt Lake City, Utah
Alisha started at Coller Industries Incorporated writing web content and helping with everyone’s word needs. She is now the Social Media Manager and chief writer for all three of Coller Industries’ blogs. Name tags, personalized ribbons and custom identification have become her life. She is happy to help meet customer’s creative needs and provide an ever-growing learning experience for those who want to know more about personal identification.
CreelaBelle Howard is a California girl who received her Bachelor of Arts in Communications at Brigham Young University in April 2017. She is socially active on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.