The key to a successful retail business is product presentation. No matter what your company sells, whether it’s furniture or cookies, product packaging and store design play a key role in how well your business performs. Take some time right now to learn about an easy-to-use tool that will help you in decorating for success: RIBBONS.
There are many types of ribbons and many different ways to use them. Here is a quick list of what we have to offer and how they can be used throughout your store.
These ribbons are 100 yards of pure delight. When customized with the right message, they will help with store sales, brand recognition and so much more. Choose a color that matches your logo or goes well with your store arrangement. Then add any text and logos that you need to get your message out to your customers. Here are a few quick ideas to get your imagination flowing with how to use these wonderful ribbons.
- Use them to announce sales and mark products that are on sale.
- Attach fancy bows to larger products such as artwork and glassware.
- Wrap smaller products in pretty packaging and tie them securely with ribbons.
- Add strips from the ribbon roll to bags that your customers will be taking home.
Decorating for Success – Pro Tip: The large width of our full color ribbons is perfect for tagging large clearance items such as furniture (think chairs, couches, tables, etc.).
BADGE AND CUSTOM TOP RIBBONS
Flat ribbon pieces take the cake just when you need them to. Choose from an abundance of color choices. Add nearly any text, logos and graphics (depending on the ribbon style). All of these options are there to help you get your message out. Use the hanger ties or adhesive strips to display these everywhere in your store.
- Add fancy and colorful price tags to all of your products.
- Mark items with colorful ribbon strips to let customers know what’s on sale.
- Have your employees wear badge ribbons so customers can see store announcements.
- Use flat ribbons of every type to add display markers so customers can find things quicker.
These fanciful rose type ribbons are more useful than you may imagine. They are available in bright colors and fun, customizable center buttons. Add graphics, logos and text to both the buttons and the ribbon streamers. Choose colors to go with your existing store decor or make something so bright that it stands out to your customers.
- Attach a rosette ribbon to cash registers to inform customers of a sale.
- Highlight specialty products in a fun, unique way with rosettes.
- Make a rosette wreath to add to any holiday decor you might use.
- Hang small rosettes on endcaps to show customers where the sale is.
Pro Tip: Decorating for success should include your employees, so get them brand new name tags!
Decorating for Success, Ribbon Style!
Whether it’s for the holidays or a pop-up sale your shop is having, custom ribbons are a must when it comes to decorating for success in any business. From window staging to giving out samples, all of our ribbons can be used in any environment. Use ribbon rolls, badge ribbons and even rosette to make your store stand out.